Paytm KYC User offer: Link Aadhaar Card With Paytm and Get Cashback Upto Rs.200 Paytm Cash Absolutely Free
Paytm KYC User offer: Upgrading your Paytm wallet is a simple process. All you have to do is to submit a KYC (Know Your Customer) request within your Paytm account and your wallet will be upgraded in a few days. In Paytm KYC User offers You Will Get Upto Rs. 200 In Your Paytm Wallet When You Will Link Your Aadhar Card With Paytm On Completion Of KYC.
1) First of all, Download Or Update Paytm App.
2) Now Login/Sign Up For Your Paytm Account.
3) After Login, Click on Link Aadhaar Option on Homepage of Paytm.
4) Enter your Full Name & Aadhar Card detail.
5) Now Select whether you want to schedule an appointment or walk-in to nearest KYC center for faster verification
6) If you want to schedule an appointment, provide your address. If you want to come to our KYC centers, then please carry ONE of your original documents as mentioned below. You will have to fill in KYC form, which will be available at our walk-in centers.
7) That’s it! Your Paytm Wallet will be KYC Upgraded & You Will Get Upto Rs 200 Paytm Cashback Witin 48 Hours After Completion Of KYC.
Terms & Conditions of Paytm KYC User offer:
- Get cashback of Rs. 20 within 72 hours of approval of your KYC. There is no promo code required for this and Rs. 20 will be credited in your Paytm wallet within 72 hours. This is not applicable to KYC completed through home visit
- Use promo code AADHAAR200 to avail Rs. 180 additional Cashback on recharge/bill payments.
- This additional cash back of Rs. 180 will be spread across next 9 months. You can use this promocode every month to recharge or pay bills and get Rs. 20 cash back on a minimum bill amount of Rs. 100
- Promo code can be used 1 time per user per month for 9 months
- User can use it a maximum of 9 times
- A number can be recharge maximum of 9 times
- Not valid on recharge of Airtel recharge & bill payments
- Offer is valid till 31st December 2018
Please allow 48 hours for AADHAAR200 to be activated after your KYC has been completed. You will receive a notification from us once the offer is available to use in your account.
Benefits of Paytm KYC
- Wallet balance limit Paytm upgrades from Rs.10,000 to Rs.1,00,000 & Unlimited Monthly Spends
- Full KYC-verified Paytm users can seamlessly transfer money to other wallets and bank accounts
- KYC Verified Users can Open Paytm Payments Bank account in 2 minutes through Paytm App, Skiping the verification processes
- Paytm runs exclusive offers for full KYC customers from time to time
- Open Paytm Payments Bank account in 2 minutes through our app
Last Date to Link Aadhaar With Paytm Wallet –
Now, Linking Aadhaar card with Paytm is Mandatory for All Users.
“As per as RBI Guidelines please complete your KYC by 31st Dec 2018 to continue enjoying full benefits of your wallet”
So, Link Aadhaar Card Now to your Paytm Wallet and get Full benefits of your Wallet.
Here’s details of upgrade Paytm Limit ,what you need know:
1. How can I upgrade my Paytm Limit?
You can simply press the “upgrade” button in your profile section of your Paytm Wallet. Once we’ve received your request, so our representative will call you and fix up an appointment at your convenience to complete the process.
2. What is the process of upgrading the paytm wallet?
As per RBI guidelines, we’ve to verify that the Paytm Wallet belongs to you! That’s why to upgrade your Paytm Wallet, you need to get your KYC done. For this, we need your identity proof and address proof. Once you’ve applied for the wallet upgrade, our representative will call you to fix up an appointment where he can verify and collect the documents to complete the process.
3. What are the charges of upgrading my wallet?
The great part, this is absolutely free of cost to all our Paytm Wallet users.
4. How much time will it take to upgrade my Paytm Wallet after applying for upgrade?
Your account will be upgraded within 10-20 working days from the date you applied.
5. Is there any place where I can go and get my KYC done?
So sorry, but currently the only way by which you can get your KYC done is through the visit of our representative to verify your original documents.
6. I have got the call from the Paytm representative. Which documents do I need to provide to the person?
Our representative will give you a blank KYC form. You need to fill this form, attach a passport size photograph and provide self-attested copies of the your Government Id Proof